How to buy Facebook (FB) stocks
How to buy Facebook stocks (FB) in a couple easy steps explained. As the online brokers bring the stock market now closer to everyone this planet, this is the opportunity to purchase your Facebook stocks from the NASDAQ exchange. In this article we explain step by step how you can buy Facebook stocks. Wherever you are in the world, if you've an online connection, some money on the side and a device you're ready for it! When you follow these steps you can own your first Facebook stocks today! How exciting!
TIP! Before starting with the article below, make sure you create an account (only 1 minute) so you can follow the steps below directly. (saves time!)
- Find the best broker for your Facebook (FB) stocks
- Trade with confidence on the world's leading social trading platforms
- Learn how to buy Facebook stocks within your account
- Buy Facebook stocks for the right price!
- What to do when you own Facebook stocks
How to buy Facebook stocks (FB) for beginners
- Step 1 - Create & secure an online broker account
- Step 2 - How much Facebook stocks should I buy?
- Step 3 - Payment methods buying Facebook stocks
- Step 4 - Trade or buy your first Facebook stocks (FB)
- Step 5 - Prepare for the stock market
- Step 6 - More information about buying Facebook stocks
Where to buy Facebook stocks (FB)
TIP: No management fee or transaction fee! So you can invest what you save into your stocks. ❤
With 20M+ traders on eToro globally it can name itself one of the largest exchanges for the stock market in the world. Big plus is that the interface is very transparent to buy Facebook stocks on the NASDAQ exchange. Besides that the website is accessible in over 20 languages. Most trading platform ask for a management and or transaction fees for trading BUT eToro has NO management nor transaction fees. Once you bought Facebook stocks (FB) you can see your stock portfolio online in your own portfolio.Benefits of eToro online stock exchange
- No limit on trading volume
- Possibility to buy fractional stocks
- Receive updates on the markets
- Free access to strategies of professionals
- Simply Auto Copy Strategies of professionals
Step 2 - How much Facebook stock (FB) should I buy?
A great thing about stocks is that you can split them and so purchase small pieces of a full stock. This way you still own your piece of Facebook stocks without investing large amounts of money. This way you’re able to diversify your stock portfolio much easier which makes it safer to invest.Buying stocks with confidence
To build up your confidence it's good to try with a small amount to learn about the process of buying Facebook stocks (FB) after that you know the procedure and can easily scale up your transactions and buy more Facebook stocks of the NASDAQ exchange.
Step 4 - Buy your first Facebook stocks (FB)
Once you deposit money on eToro you will be able to buy your first Facebook Stocks. Make sure before starting to read the following paragraph carefully.Is eToro Safe?
eToro has been online since 2007 and has a great system in place, they are continuously striving to implement industry best practices to ensure that depositing money into your eToro account is safe, private and secure. All transactions are communicated using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, safeguarding your personal information.Minimum and maximum deposit
The minimum amount you can deposit is $50 and the maximum deposit is $10,000 per day. This is for both first time deposits and redeposits.Difference between Trade (market order) & Order (limit order) on eToro
With a market order you can buy or sell an asset, stock or crypto currency for the best available price at that moment. If the market is open eToro will execute your order as soon as possible for the best available market price. You will see your order once eToro has settled your trade. (most of the time within seconds). When the market is closed eToro will execute your order when the markets reopen again. For less common stocks, you may only be able enter orders during market hours.Limit Order
The great thing about a limit order is that you can know what price you pay exactly for your asset as you choose the rate. At eToro you can set your price and buy or sell at that given rate. The order will only be executed when it hits that exact price. This way you can set your orders in advance and take profit or buy stocks at your rate without watching your screen all the time. You’re able to cancel a pending limit order at any time and reinvest the budget that wasn’t used for the trade.
Steps to buy your Facebook stocks (FB)
- Deposit the amount you want to invest
- In the panel navigate to Trade Markets
- Search for the Facebook stocks (FB)
- Click on trade
- Click on the dropdown in the right top corner and select Order (limit order) or Trade (market order)
- With limit orders you can decide for what price you want to buy the stocks
- If you choose Trade, you will buy the stocks for the current price (market order)
- Decide the amount you want to invest in Facebook stocks (FB)
- Click Set Order / or Open Trade
Step 6 - More information about Facebook stocks (FB)DYOR - Do Your Own Research
Before you're investing in Facebook stocks (FB) it is important to do your own research on the history, product and the team behind the company.DCA - Dollar Cost Averaging Strategy
Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is a strategy that is popular in the investment environment. It's a tactic where you buy systematic (per time frame) a certain amount of a certain asset/stock/ cryptocurrency or investment you believe in. For example every month $100 of Facebook stocks (FB).
As you buy systematic it will reduce the emotional involvement and as you spread the money you invest you spread the risk of a fluctuating market.Pro DCA
- Invest small amounts
- Less stress about unstable markets
- Less chance on losses as you never purchase full amounts on peaks
- Won't make optimal trades as you don't invest all on the bottom
- Takes longer, as you're not rich after one trade
- If you DCA on one investment you can pick a loser investment that will only go down. Better is there to spread your investments while doing DCA.
Explanation Video DCA Dollar Cost Averaging