How to buy Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) stocks
How to buy Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA) in a couple transparent steps explained. As the online brokers bring the stock market now closer to everyone on earth, this is the opportunity to buy your Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks from the NASDAQ exchange. In this article we explain in easy steps how you can purchase Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks. Wherever you are in the world, if you've an online connection, some money on the side and a device you're ready for it! When you follow these steps you can own your first Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks today! How exciting!
TIP! Before starting with the article below, make sure you create an account (only 1 minute) so you can follow the steps below directly. (saves time!)
- Find the best broker for your Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) stocks
- Trade with confidence on the world's leading social trading platforms
- Learn how to buy Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks within your account
- Buy Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks for the right price!
- What to do when you own Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks
How to buy Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA) for beginners
- Step 1 - Create & secure an online broker account
- Step 2 - How much Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks should I buy?
- Step 3 - Payment methods buying Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks
- Step 4 - Trade or purchase your first Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
- Step 5 - Prepare for the stock market
- Step 6 - More information about buying Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks
Where to buy Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
TIP: No management fee or transaction fee! So you can invest what you save into your stocks. ❤
With 20M+ traders on eToro globally it can name itself one of the biggest exchanges for the stock market in the world. Big benefit is that the interface is very easy to buy Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks on the NASDAQ exchange. Besides that the website is accessible in over 20 languages. Most trading platform ask for a management and or transaction fees for trading BUT eToro has NO management nor transaction fees. Once you bought Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA) you can see your stock portfolio online in your own portfolio.Benefits of eToro online stock exchange
- No limit on trading volume
- Possibility to buy fractional stocks
- Receive updates on the markets
- Free access to strategies of professionals
- Simply Auto Copy Strategies of professionals
Step 1 - Create & secure an online broker accountClick here to go create a safe online broker account on eToro to buy your stocks
Fill in your email & strong password, tick the checkbox “I agree to the eToro Term of Use” and click register.Verify your email address
Check your inbox and confirm your email address. Sometimes the verification email has entered the SPAM box. So when you don’t receive an email within 5 minutes please check your SPAM box.Complete your profile
Awesome! Your eToro account is created! Now follow the next steps and make your account up to date. Important is that you add your phone number to make your account secure with 2FA authentication.What is 2FA?
With 2FA you will generate a security code every time you login with a new session. This will help to prevent other people from getting access to your account. Most used 2FA authentication options are SMS and authenticator apps like Google Authenticator. eToro is using SMS for 2FAYou've an active account now!
Your account is ready to use and buy Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
Step 2 - How much Tesla Motors, Inc. stock (TSLA) should I buy?
A great thing about stocks is that you can split them and so buy little pieces of a full stock. This way you still own your piece of Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks without investing large amounts of money. This way you’re able to diversify your stock portfolio much easier which makes it safer to invest.Buying stocks with confidence
To build up your confidence it's good to test with a small amount to learn about the process of buying Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA) after that you know the procedure and can easily scale up your transactions and purchase more Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks of the NASDAQ exchange.
Step 3 - Payment methods buying Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
eToro has over 10 different payment options to deposit money and purchase your Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA). Easily choose your preferred currency and the payment option you want to use. Of course they also provide the most used payment methods like Credit Card, Bank Transfer & PayPal.
Note: every country has different payment options, simply login and check the payment methods for your country.
Step 4 - Buy your first Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
Once you deposit money on eToro you will be able to buy your first Tesla Motors, Inc. Stocks. Make sure before starting to read the following paragraph carefully.Is eToro Safe?
eToro has been online since 2007 and has a great system in place, they are continuously striving to implement industry best practices to ensure that depositing money into your eToro account is safe, private and secure. All transactions are communicated using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, safeguarding your personal information.Minimum and maximum deposit
The minimum amount you can deposit is $50 and the maximum deposit is $10,000 per day. This is for both first time deposits and redeposits.Difference between Trade (market order) & Order (limit order) on eToro
With a market order you can buy or sell an asset, stock or crypto currency for the best available price at that moment. If the market is open eToro will execute your order as soon as possible for the best available market price. You will see your order once eToro has settled your trade. (most of the time within seconds). When the market is closed eToro will execute your order when the markets reopen again. For less common stocks, you may only be able enter orders during market hours.Limit Order
The great thing about a limit order is that you can know what price you pay exactly for your asset as you choose the rate. At eToro you can set your price and buy or sell at that given rate. The order will only be executed when it hits that exact price. This way you can set your orders in advance and take profit or buy stocks at your rate without watching your screen all the time. You’re able to cancel a pending limit order at any time and reinvest the budget that wasn’t used for the trade.
Steps to buy your Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
- Deposit the amount you want to invest
- In the panel navigate to Trade Markets
- Search for the Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
- Click on trade
- Click on the dropdown in the right top corner and select Order (limit order) or Trade (market order)
- With limit orders you can decide for what price you want to buy the stocks
- If you choose Trade, you will buy the stocks for the current price (market order)
- Decide the amount you want to invest in Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)
- Click Set Order / or Open Trade
Step 5 - Make sure you don’t miss out
As mentioned earlier this guide is all about purchasing Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA), prepare yourself with a secured account. This way you will be prepared for the future. When you want to buy a shares when an opportunity arises you’re sure you can act immediately.
Step 6 - More information about Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA)DYOR - Do Your Own Research
When investing in Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA) always make sure you do your own research on the history, product and the team behind the company.DCA - Dollar Cost Averaging Strategy
Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is a strategy that is famous in the investment world. It's a strategy where you purchase systematic (per time frame) a certain amount of a certain asset/stock/ cryptocurrency or investment you believe in. For example every month $100 of Tesla Motors, Inc. stocks (TSLA).
As you buy systematic it will reduce the emotional involvement and as you spread the money you invest you spread the risk of a fluctuating market.Pro DCA
- Invest small amounts
- Less stress about changing markets
- Less chance on losses as you never buy full amounts on peaks
- Won't make optimal trades as you don't invest all on the bottom
- Takes longer, as you're not rich after one trade
- If you DCA on one investment you can pick a loser investment that will only go down. Better is there to spread your investments while doing DCA.
Explanation Video DCA Dollar Cost Averaging